Tuesday 28 January 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket - Week 4

It has been a busy week with work and getting the kids organised to go back to school tomorrow after a relaxing six week break. The kids are excited to see who their new teachers are this year and I have a very impatient new high schooler who has been waiting for this day for two years.
 My mood blanket is growing beautifully and I have learnt to live with the colour quirks.

Day 22 - Tired.

Day 23 - Lucky.

Day 24 - Sad.

Day 25 - Energetic.

Day 26 - Loved.

Day 27 - Loving.

Day 28 - Excited!

I have done a rough estimate of my bed and it looks like I will need about 207 rows to fit my bed perfectly. I intend to do another five rows of border and the rest of the days of the year will be spent making cushions to go on my bed. I think I may mix it up a little and incorporate some granny squares and ripples into my cushions for a little bit of variety. What I love about this project is that the possibilities are endless!





No comments:

Post a Comment