Saturday 3 May 2014

Changes

I haven't posted in a while and I'm ashamed to say my mood blanket has been abandoned. I plan on getting back to it in a couple of weeks with a design change and monthly updates. I have been good with keeping up with recording my moods. 
 Now for my exciting news.
Contented Crochet is moving house! I am sad to be leaving this old cottage, but it is all in aid of some exciting future goals.
We move in to our new place in six days and I have only just started packing due to some night shifts and giving myself less than two weeks to start with. The best news is that it is right across the road from my work, so I am saving myself about 40 minutes walking time every shift. That means 40 more minutes of crochet! The new place has a small storage area on the back deck that may become my new crafting area if it is large enough to fit my table. Either way, I'll be sure to post pictures when I have an area set up. 
I also wish to introduce you to Charlie!
See you in the new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment